Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find a compilation of frequently asked questions. If you cannot find your question here, please feel free to write to us at:
Which browsers are suitable for optimal functioning of the web-based trainings?
For the smooth operation of our web-based trainings, as a Windows user, please use the latest version of Chrome browser or Firefox browser. For iOS, please use the latest Safari version.
How do I use a voucher/coupon I have received?
- Go to the menu item “COURSES“.
- Next to the desired course, click on the button “TO THE COURSE“.
- Now click on the button “BUY NOW“. If the course is already in your shopping cart, please click on the “shopping cart icon” at the top of your page.
- On the shopping cart page, enter your voucher code in the “Coupon Code” field and click the “Apply coupon” button. You will then see in the shopping cart total that the total amount has now been reduced to €0.00.
- Click on the button “Proceed to checkout”.
- Please fill in the fields for the invoice details and confirm the checkboxes at the end. Even if you don’t play anything because you have a voucher, this step must be completed for technical reasons. Because this is your personal registration as a user with your own password, you will be able to log in at any time, pause, and continue your web-based training as you please.
- Click on the “Buy now” button. You will see that the total amount is 0,00€. So there are no further costs for you.
- You are now automatically logged in and can start your course on the page “MY COURSES”.
By clicking on the course, you will be automatically directed to the web-based training.
If the training freezes on your end, please check your ad-blocker settings or contact your IT support. Especially in sections where pop-ups are used in the training, ad-blocker settings may cause the training to freeze.